Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are you dedicated?

What would you do, if you were at the gym and the power went out?

You should be saying "Who needs power?"  

As I looked around the pitch black gym last night, after finishing my glute & hamstring WO in the dark.  It was very inspiring to see how many people kept pushing, when an easy excuse of a power outage, could be used.

I wish I could have taken a picture!  Well, actually it was too dark for a picture.  But I'm glad I'll have the mental one, to keep my going!  

No excuses!!!! How bad do you want it????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually have had this happen before too... I got to the gym, 5 minutes later-the power goes out...so, what I was going to do is come back home and workout here because I've got enough to get by on just one day, but as I stood around talking to my friend Jennifer the power came back on, so I worked out!