Here I sit, looking through all my Olympia pics. WOW! Talk about some highs and lows. But none-the-less, I am super motivated to rock these 4 weeks leading up to my first show. I really want to win this for Julie! And well, for myself too. I need to sit and gather my thoughts before I post about the Olympia. So much of my dreams have had reality kick them in the face. But I will continue on until I hit the wall, of all my body can do. I know what I've given so far, and there is room to improve and grow.
So here are a few pics of my trip:




3 comments:
I cannot thank you enough for your support in Las Vegas. With you there, I truly felt like I had family with me and I know my injury broke your heart as much as it did mine.
Tracy, I AM SO PROUD of the changes you have made and the dedication and determination you have shown over the last year. We have been through many ups and downs together but through this journey one thing has been clear. We have the same burning desire in our hearts to be the best we possibly can be. Nothing is going to change that. No extra long shift jobs, no injuries, no stupid carbs. These things may taunt us and make us question our goals from time to time, but in the end overcoming them makes us stronger.
So, I received a card with an old proverb that made me immediately think about you.
DON'T QUIT
When things go wrong and they sometimes will
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile but you have to sigh
When care is pressing you down a bit...
By all means pray, and don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out,
God's hidden gift in the clouds of doubt.
It may be near when it seems afar.
So trust in the Lord when you are hardest hit...
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.
Thank you for being a great friend and an inspiration to me. You have gone through a lot yet here you are. A few weeks out from your first show. When you walk on stage I will do my best not to cry with all the pride that I feel.
Love ya girl! KEEP THE FAITH.
Julie : )
Tracy you look fantastic!
OMG am I posting on the same blog that Julie Lohre is? ;)
The girl with you and Julie in the first pic...she was at my show? I'm guessing she is from Indy or Ohio?
You are really doing a GREAT job! I'll you in a bit with my ref costume on LOL!
Tracy---awesome! It sounds like you had a great time! Im so jealous!
You are looking good girl! You look great in the red!!!
Post a Comment