- -4.5 lbs
- -1% BF
- pinches down in all areas (especially in my abs)
While I would have loved to see more BF gone, I still need to be proud of the scale weight and general fat loss. For some darn reason I focus in on the BF %. Julie had to remind me, that its just a number and know one knows what your % is on comp day. Its more of how you look. I have noticed more changes everyday actually.
So... I was given a cheat meal. And one would think it would be simple, just take a cheat meal. I had a whole mental debate if I should/shouldn't take it. And if I did when. Well.... I decided to take it today (on my day off, and my carb up day). I waited until evening and had 1/2 personal pan pizza, 3 bread sticks with sauce, salad, and a piece of white cake (let behind most of the icing). Well, normally I would woof down everything in front of me cause I never know when I'll get to cheat again. This time, after a few bites I was over it. I ate enough to get a taste of something I haven't had in a long time. And then I was done. And the best part, I didn't have that "I'm gonna explode" feeling. And when I was done, I went straight to the gym for my WO.
So my conclusions: I like the happiness of seeing results from my hard work MORE than the taste of "cheat" foods.
2 comments:
Hey! I just found your blog thru April's. I live in Ohio too....very near Columbus. Where are you? My email is Go4Steffie@aol.com
=)
Wow...I love this!! I feel the same way about cheats...exactly the same way!! So excited for you, with this mindset there is no telling where you are headed :)
Hi Stef ;)
Post a Comment