Sunday, August 10, 2008

5 weeks out!



ACK!  OMG!  EEEK!  Holy crap! 

I'm 5 weeks out!  Where they heck has time gone?  So I hoped my bootie on the scale this am.  I'm down 2 lbs.  Yippie!  Which is pretty much my goal, clear up until comp.   Here is a back pic.  Not sure if one lat isn't popping or just the light.


I'm a little worried still about leaning out, but I'm getting there and pushing on.  Kinda in the groove so to speak.

Here is a pic from the photo shoot we did at Julie's bootcamp.  I had so much fun.   This pic is from July, and I can see changes from then to now.  So thats a good sign!




2 comments:

April said...

I love that pic from the photo shoot! 33 more days WOO!

Tina said...

Hey you look great, go look at my back pictures from 5 weeks out of my first show...you are way ahead of me and then look at my show pics, that should encourage you :) Keep going strong :) I can't wait for you girls to hit the stage :)