Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3.5 Weeks Out!

ACK!  The time is closing fast, and I just wanna put it all on pause.  I had hopes that my body would be further along at this point.  I'm making steady loses in the weight department so thats something.

Last week was the worst WO week I've had yet.  Just no energy and no spark at all.  I kinda lost my "push".  And the moodiness...............  holly cow.  I was a one woman circus act, with the calm and then *BAM* I would go to pee-d off in like 2 nano-seconds.  I finally hit my mental wall on Sunday, while eating my chicken and veggies, and the water works started.  So I was crying into my chicken... "SO WRONG"!  And you think chicken sucks normally, add some tears.  BLECK!  But I ate it.  While wishing it was something else.  LOL!

Thankfully I'm feeling better this week.  Ready to make it happen and see what I can do my show time.

I see Julie on Monday and then I'll know for sure if the show is a "no" or a "go".

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I went through all of that crabbiness and tearfulness the first go around...luckily it didn't happen for the second show. Keep going strong...I'm betting it's a go...if not you are further than you were when you started...but I still say it's a go :)

Sunnie said...

Me too! My family was so understanding and just took my crap. I was a little worried about you and thought I would check in. The last few wks are the hardest so just keep pushing and you will be fine.

Stef said...

Hang in there!!!!!

=)