Wednesday, February 27, 2008

darn it

I can't believe I'm gonna miss the Arnold. Considering I've spent most of my life living in the state of Ohio, it figures I would be out of town when my sport has its BIGGEST show! Grrr! I tried every way I could think to even get there for 1 day, but I just can't make it happen. Bummer! But on the bright side, I hope to catch most of the figure & fitness events live from bodybuilding.com. Fingers crossed that Julie (my trainer, who will compete in IFBB Fitness) will rock the stage! I know she works sooo hard, plus keeps all her girls motivated.

My eating has been right on so far this week. I'm doing this for me, and I need to remember that. I deserve to see my dream happen. Rockin' my WOs too, I'm doing a little extra cardio, to make up for my slip-up last week.

My show seems so far out, that I kinda lost short term focus. So I have a little cork board where I'm posting goals. My goals this week are:
  • No CHEATS!!! Need a 100% CLEAN week
  • Complete all WOs
  • Do extra cardio
  • Prepare all meals for week, by Sunday
  • Lose 2 lbs by Monday

I would say one of the biggest changes to help keep me on track, was having my foods ready. Its so easy to make a poor choice, due to too tired to make something. And now I just have to pop it in the microwave. With my crazy life, pre-planning is a must!

I wish someone would start a company of prepacked healthy comp foods. That would be RICH!!

No comments: