Thursday, February 7, 2008

pulling it together...



  1. Bought an iPhone. And this thing is a god-sent! I'm using a program called Gyminee to track foods & cardio. I really like it and its convient way to have a food journal, WO plan, and stuff.



  2. I ordered the Oxygen fit band set. I haven't used them yet, but its great to have a back-up WO plan. I also added a "ball" for abs and such.



  3. Ordered over $100 of supps from Vitaglo, so hopefully that'll last me a couple weeks. sigh!



Sooo...I think I need to pick a show date & start kickin' booty. Julie e-mailed me my new WO plan. Lots of cardio (which i need).

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Tracy!! How exciting another CoDiva Blogger!! I'm a nurse too...ICU!! Anyhow...I just wanted to stop by your blog and welcome you to the CoDiva's!!

:) Tina