Monday, August 3, 2009

15 weeks out (KY Muscle)...

Julie sent us an e-mail asking us to set some goals. I was really hoping I could pic chocolate as a reward, but she DID put a disclaimer that food couldn't be a reward. Bummer!

After much thought here are mine:

What I am going to accomplish fitness-wise in the next week?
1. Complete all my WO's scheduled
2. 3 un-assisted pullups...I used to be able to do 10 before I broke my hand :0{
3. Move up in all my weights being used

What I am going to accomplish fitness-wise in the next month?
1. Start attending a Sat morning Zumba class, even though its a 9:15 am!! GASP!!
2. 6 un-assisted pullups
3. 20 military pushups (no break)
**When I accomplish each of the 3 things on my 'next week' list.... Pedicure
**When I accomplish each of the 3 things on my 'next month' list.... Facial
**Also, make one really nice reward for IF you exceed your goals.... Spa Day (massage & manicure)



4 comments:

April said...

Woohoo! Angela, Jodi and I will be there with ya!

Melissa Cunningham said...

love this post!!!
keep up your hard work chica,15 weeks will go by fast!!

Anonymous said...

Finally, we're all doing a show together! :)

Angela said...

YAY! This is going to be fun :)