Saturday, August 8, 2009

14 weeks out... KY Muscle

The scale... sigh! I'm down another pound this week. And while I'm glad to see the scale moving, a pound a week, just isn't enough. But there are things I CAN do & tighten up to increase my progress.

Goals this week:
  • No eating out during the week!! (Only 1 meal out, on the weekend)
  • Zumba class on Sat morning
  • Cook ALL meals & package by tomm (Sunday)
  • In bed by 9:30
  • No food nibbles (this is cheating!!)
  • Lose 2 lbs by Friday weigh in
Reward: New workout mat & carry bag (I was lusting after this pretty pink one @ Target & a cute little carry bag in pink. If I buy them means I HAVE to take a yoga class... haha!)


So... that's the plan. I see Julie Friday for stats and then on Sat is the team meeting. I really miss them & can't wait to go. Even if I do have to get on a scale. =0}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo! You're going to do great, I'm excited about KYM

Becca said...

That is such a cute yoga mat!! THe one I have from Target is the older version of that, I think. I wondered where you had been hiding out!

Dawn said...

Nice mat...good luck with your goals this week!