Sunday, August 16, 2009

13 weeks out.... KY Muscle 2009

Okay... geez alot has went on in a week. Saw Julie on Friday for my stats. Not good! I knew it was going to be bad, but man, it was ugly. Had a teary eye moment, then sucked it up, and made a plan.

What's the plan? Kick Ass! Seems simple enough as far as game plans go. Gotta lose the lbs! I think the part I was most upset in the whole stats thing, was seeing my lean mass take a drop. All that beautiful muscle I worked so hard to build... gone. The BF% sucked, don't get me wrong, but some how seeing something so hard to gain...gone. Was fundamentally devastating. If I needed a kick in the head that there is NO OFF SEASON, it was that. A healthy lifestyle isn't 12 weeks at a time. America's standard isn't my standard!!

Yesterday's team meeting was fun, so good to see everyone. Plus we got to see Michelle use Jan Tana's new tan foam on her legs. Way cool! And we got some great make-up tips for stage.

On a good note, I got to have a healthy moderate cheat meal last night. I went with some of my teamies for sushi. It was sooooo good! Like I can't tell ya how good. And while I got to have only 1 roll with rice, it was worth it!! And the seaweed salad was yummy too! Not to mention, I had some great company & conversation. Even if we did scare the waiter.... umm, okay, maybe I scared him, but he was skittish anyways. lol!


6 comments:

Becca said...

Hey doll!! Even though the stats aren't where you wanted them, I must say I commend you on your attitude!! You have 13 weeks, that is a good amount of time to do what you need to do.

So that Jan Tana Ultra 1, are you gonna buy it? I have heard mixed reviews but I am very intriqued by it! :)

April said...

Jodi LOVES the Ultra 1. I think Angela and I are going to try that as well. If not we both have tons of other crap :)

My stats aren't where I want them either but we CAN and WILL do this!

Are you going to watch the monster mash?

Melissa Cunningham said...

way to rock the attitude about your stats...love how you said that "americas standard is not my standard"....SO TRUE!!!!
keep your head up,hang in there and stay focused and positive!!!!

cant wait to see your progression unfold!
:)

Tracy said...

The Ultra 1 worked great on the girl at the team meeting! No streaks & she was just trying it to see for Nationals in 2 weeks.

No I don't tan easy & have very acidic skin. So it will be a spray tan for me this time. My tan last time was soooo jacked! April... you remember my S.O.S text. haha

I probably won't go see the Monster Mash, it was a poorly ran show last year, and then their spring show was rigged, so...

Thanks for all the positive comments!

Tina said...

I've been curious about the ultra 1... and Kentucky muscle don't count me out yet. And I love that America's standard is not my standard :) You can do this...you are going to do this...I know it ;)

Sunnie said...

You can do it!!!!!