Sunday, June 21, 2009

20 weeks out... NPC KY Muscle Figure



Yep... I'm going for it!  I sent Julie an e-mail asking her to save me a spot on the fall team.  I already warned her this is going to be a bumpy prep with lots of crying, whinning, tiredness, and cursing (I can curse like a truck driver... actually I can make a truck driver blush...."hey, don't judge me".  LOL!)  

But I promised myself I would get to the stage this year, after not making it last year.  I have alot of work to do, and muscle to rebuild.  But I can and will do this.

Not sure what my stats are.  And to be honest, I'm glad I have some time to reconstruct before I need to "get pinched".  

3 comments:

Stef said...

YAAAAAY!!!!!

=)

Sunnie said...

Yeah for Monday! Countdown to the Kentucky!

Healthgirl said...

You can do this!!