Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stats...

 Yesterday my muscles looked flat all day.  Then after my Back & Chest WO, they came back to life.  I think I just haven't been drinking enough water at work.

Well...I met with Julie this am.  I was kinda holding onto the hope that I would see a BIG scale drop.   Nope.  Lean mass went up, BF down to 22% (2% higher than my goal for 12 weeks out) , & down 2 lbs (scale weight) since I last saw her.  But I'm up 2lbs, from the weight I got this weekend.  Sooo....

I need to sleep more.  Just have too!  The stress at work is going to have to be limited.  I'm backing out of the drama.  I want to be on the stage in Sept, more than "fighting an endless battle" at work.  And while at work, I need to drink more water and try to keep to a eating schedule.  

Treadmill will be here tomm!  WOO-HOO!  Just it time for my new WO schedule that starts next week.  I need high intensity cardios for this week too.  

I want a BIG scale loss next check-in.  So my goals are:
  • -4 lbs (scale weight)
  • Lean mass to maintain
  • -3% BF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the goals! YOU CAN SOOOO DO THIS!
Go for it and please, get some sleep.
Julie : )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.