Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bootcamp

I'm super excited!!   July 19-20 I'll be spending my weekend with Julie and other gals at an "Everything Fitness Weekend".  I've never really been to something like this before.  Actually, I hated gym class and those group workouts.  But I know, this will be awesome!  And just the motivation I need, and to actually spend time around people with similar goals.  

I love my friends, but it gets tuff, when they don't share my goals for eating right & WOs.  So I have to kinda limit my time with them.  Its hard to watch them scarf down pizza and cookies.  I'm getting better about being around foods, and not feeling the cravings.  But I'm only human!  

I can't wait to get the camps itinerary, I'm a planner like that.  Weird?  Maybe.... okay yes, its weird.  But I can't help it!  Do you know how long its been since I've had pizza or a hot dog????  WORD!  Oh, and I get to train with Julie, in person for the first time! 



Oh and on a side note, I usually wear capri pants to them gym for my WOs.  I've been kinda looking at my legs.  And wondering if maybe *gasp* I might start wearing shorts!  I dunno, its kinda an insecurity thing.  But at what %BF will I do it, if not now.  I think I'll get some tanner or some kinda tan.  Then reevaluate the shorts debate!


4 comments:

Kelly Olexa said...

I am so with you on the shorts thing! It is so good to hear someone else say that!! I wear long pants right now and am fine with it but I look forward to proudly wearing shorts some day soon.
;-)
K

Sunnie said...

Hi! Just poppin in to tell you how fantastic you are doing! So glad that you are getting to go to Bootcamp, how fun! I am sad :( that you hated what used to be called "gym" class but is now Physical Education. It rocks now, I promise so when you have kids it will be different. You have come so far and you are going to do be great at it.

Tina said...

I'm so excited for you Tracy!! That boot camp sounds like so much fun!! I'm still hoping I can round up enough $$ to come down and see you and April compete...if not the OCB show, maybe the KY muscle show!! How exciting!! Every second, of everyday, give it everything you've got, you're worth it!! Loving that progress picture of your waistline below!!!

April said...

I so wish I could make it to that Bootcamp! I will be in Ohio the Friday before but Toledo LOL! That's like going to Minnesota. ;)

I'm sure she'll have another before the KY show you think? I'll go to that one!