Thursday, April 24, 2008

Okay.........the "300" WO sucked A$$. And I mean it! It kicked my butt. And I don't mean it kicked my butt, but I rocked it anyways. I mean, it kicked my butt and left me wanting to cry beside the pull-up machine. The weights Julie wanted me to do, was almost impossible for me, so I sometimes used less, then I felt bad.

And thus was the theme of my WO. And guess what? I get to do it again tomm. Then 2x week for 3 more week.


Oh, and I munched on crap today at work! Why? Dunno. It was kinda an out of body experience. But I'll move on and keep the diet clean. And REALLY cry like a chick when my "300" WO is done tomm.



2 comments:

Lori said...

THAT would kick my ASS!

Tina said...

That would leave me crying too!! DAMN!!

Love your blog format, so pretty!!

Oh and love when you say NPC doesn't know what they are looking for....got that right!! I say go out there and tell them what they are looking for :)