I saw Julie this morning, bright and early. We changed up my diet some, but the best part about that is I GET PEANUT BUTTER!!!!! DAILY! Wooohooo. Some new supps and timing on the meals, but did I mention I get Peanut Butter daily!!!! Oh yeah, and I get a cheat meal the day of my friends wedding, which I happen to be in. Talk about a great meeting.
Oh, but I still have to do the "300" WO. Sigh! Can't win them all. But when I'm walking on stage all buff and fine in Sept. It will be great!
1 comment:
Oh did you have to say that PB word...you are so lucky!!! I get some on Saturday though right before I hit the stage, I think I am looking forward to that more than anything!!
You are going to look fantastic...keep at it girl you can do it!!
Post a Comment