It's been awhile since I posted! What have I been up to??? Well... I ran the Running Scared 5k. I didn't have the time I wanted, but got to support a friend through the race, and we finished together. But it was a blast to dress as a Brownie Girl Scout and see all the other peeps dressed up running!
Sadly... I was signed up for another Halloween run, the Run Like Hell, and my grandfather passed away and I went back home for the funeral.
Next race up was the Who-Dey 5k!! It was chilly!! But very fun. I'm really loving Running Skirts. For this race I paired my skirt with running tights. Just pulled my skirt up over my tights. So much better than capris and pants. And way cute!! My time wasn't a good as the Airforce 5k, but my training hasn't been as spot on either. So I'll take it!
Oh yeah, and I did the Race for the Cure




1 comment:
Nice job on the runs!!!
Post a Comment