Well... I just finished week 5 of C25K and it didn't go so well. So after talking to several runner friends, I think I should repeat week 5 and see how it goes. I'm also gonna get back to my roots and lift more weights. The thing is, when I lift my weight loss usually stalls. I can build muscle like crazy. I used to build on low carb, low weights!
I'm also gonna try some new stuff like more Kettle Bells & Cross-fit stuff.
1 comment:
Wow, you're sounding a lot like me. I've been trying to get on the running kick again too. I'm working through a hip injury so I'm taking it slow. I've been outside twice for 4 miles, not all running, but mostly treadmill work and the weather looks horrible this week so it'll be the treadmill this week too. Yesterday I did 6 1/4 miles. I'm also trying to get back into strength training too, a combo of weight training, functional training and kettlebells. One of my friends was trying to get me to try Yoga but seriously, how much can I fit on my plate right now? I have to realize that I can't possible do it all.
Post a Comment