Yeah... I have PCOS. And for awhile now I've been fighting it and all the fun that comes along with it. So I finally admitted I needed more help than what I can do on my own, and went to my family doc. I am having some lab test done and we'll see what happens. In the mean time I'm decreasing carbs, trying to watch my diet, & workout almost daily.
I did read a really good article that talks about insuline resistance, which causes PCOS. Here is the link if anyone is curious.
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/diabetes/
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry to hear....I appreciate the info!
Why can't men have all these issues?...hang in there girl, I'm right there with you. :)
I can relate to everything you are going through, my daughter has had PCOS since she was 17 but she is fighting it every step of the way. There are so many women out there who have not been diagnosed. I recommend you go to someone who specializes in PCOS, they are hard to find but they are out there! Good luck!
Hope your appt goes well. Just found your blog. Became a follower I'll be snooping around :)
Post a Comment