Sunday, May 25, 2008

So many choices...


I've been looking at 1 pc suits for ideas. Since I'm pretty much set on this stone work for my 2 pc. but the color will be the pink velvet from the post below.




Now I'm trying to figure out the 1 pc. I really like the 2 pc suits better, I just don't see the point in having to wear a 1 pc. But oh well!


Any ways, here are some stone ideas for my 1 pc. I'm pretty much leaning toward the glitter green velvet (from sample fabric post below) unless I find another green I like better.



The royal blue suit is from Amy's site and kinda what I'm leaning towards. Maybe with some scattered stones in the middle to fill some of the empty space. My favorite is the green foil, but looks a little $$$ with all the stones.

1 comment:

April said...

I like the design on the pink one. It looks like it would be slimming on a tall frame!