Thursday, May 15, 2008

my thoughts...

Work SUCKS... just saying!!

But I did have a great leg & ab WO. I hate both of the ab exercises I'm doing (hanging leg raises & roman chair). Actually this entire WO is my least favorite.

Tomm & Sat are the "300" WO. Its kinda growing on me, after I saw how many calories I can burn doing it. Still feel like I'm gonna puck when I'm done. Hmm...now that I think of it, I've been drinking a protein shake before my WO, and I bet that the cause. I felt it today too with legs.

So my negative attitude is kinda caring over from work. And I HATE that. Its one of the reasons I went agency, to stay out of the drama. FUDGE!

So, I've been comparing myself to other "fit" chicks at the gym. And feel like I'm never gonna lean out. I could kick myself for letting it fall apart when I was in Philly. I'm done with the travel crap, thats for sure. I haven't posted pics on tracker in a long time. I guess I will once I lean out some more. I do have my before pics (when in Philly) to gauge progress against.

By mid summer, some abs should be making an appearance. I have noticed I'm leaning out diff this time around. Holding onto that darn tummy fat. I'm a PEAR DAMMIT!! I should see more arm & stomach changes. Julie says the body changes its lean out process sometimes.

Hmm... Maybe I'll get a boobie growth spurt????????????????

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow Julie is so going on my fridge for my new goal!! Damn...she is perfect!! You are so lucky to have that motivating you!! Get your head in the right place...I think that is my biggest hurdle...had I been able to keep my head on straight though all that prep...I so would be looking like Julie already...well the closest I can get to that, Damn!!

April said...

Yeah being a pear is fun I tell ya....NOT! Be prepared to do extreme amounts of cardio HA!