
My Suit swatches came today. Out of the 6 or 7 pink & green she sent me, I narrowed down to 3. I may still try and find a different fabric I like better and see if she can use it. I'm kinda drawn to a plain foil fabric for a 2 pc. But not sure if she has that material in my colors or not. The pink velvet she sent is pretty though.
I think the middle one (pink velvet) would be pretty for my 2pc. and the green sparkle velvet for the 1 pc. I
've been looking at suits on the net, and don't really like the finished suits made out the bottom fabric (shiny pink). I have some time before I need the 1 pc. But I need to nail down and idea for the 2 pc soon.
hmmm....
Kinda funny, since I was sure that I wouldn't want a velvet suit at all. But kinda leaning that way for now.
2 comments:
I think green is the perfect color for you and the one piece would be great at that. Now for the two piece It hink either of them would work. Exciting huh?
I like them both :)
You do know we only need a 2 piece for the OCB show right? Just checking ;)
Post a Comment