Monday, May 19, 2008

15 Weeks Out

I can't believe the OCB Natural Indiana is fast approaching. 15 weeks from this Sat, actually. OMG...I still have alot of work to do.

I think I need to set some goals:
  • 15 weeks out: - 6 lbs from current weight

  • 12 weeks out: weigh 160 lbs & 18-20% BF

  • 10 weeks out: order 2-pc suit

Suit Ideas:




I'm thinking pink slinky/foil like this one, and I like the little thing between the boobs too.












But with stones like this one



I need to talk to Julie and find out what she thinks my goal weight & BF% will be at comp. I think she told me 150-ish lbs & 10-12% BF. Can you say CARDIO QUEEN in my future.



The new WO plan she has me on, started today and is alot of cardio, and only 3 days/week of lifting. She says I will probably loose some muscle, which is something my pinches have shown I usually maintain. But we need to uncover the muscle to find out what we're working with. So the sacrifice will be worth it. I'm getting kinda worried that I'll be ready. BUT I WILL BE ON THAT STAGE! Even if I have to do cardio 2x day.


The spin bike is sooo cool. The only problem is my bootie gets sore. Maybe need a different seat or something. I tried using the gel pad from my regular bike, but it doesn't help. hmmm...


Instead of buying a TV & DVD player for the WO room I ended up buying a portable DVD player. Which is much cheaper and more portable. I really like it and have already finished Desperate Housewives season 3, sadly season 4 doesn't come out until Sept. So it look like I'll be buying 1 & 2 soon. I guess I haven't mentioned I don't have cable or anything. I'm just too busy to watch TV. And most of the good TV shows you can buy on DVD, which I like better cause no commericals.


4 comments:

Tina said...

I like your idea's on the suits those are pretty...who is making them for you? Sounds like you have a plan...you can do this...it might hurt a little...but it is so worth it...and you won't believe the strength you uncover when you push yourself beyond your limits!! If I could say one thing about my journey that I wish I could change was the self doubt I suffered along the way...do not spend a second self doubting...you are going to do this, don't spend much time analyzing...just go out there everyday and give it all you've got...and in the end you'll see there was never anything to doubt...if I did it, then so can you!!

Peaches*n*Cream said...

Sounds like you are on a roll girl! I just love that pink suit and i bet with the stones idea you have, its just going to rock! What does your trainer think about the suit? Setting goals is so smart, it will help ya. I find it really helps. I need to reassess my goals. Good luck to you! ROCK ON!

mb said...

Those suits are gorgeous! Amy is awesome and i woulnd't have anyone else make mine now. She is sooo fast, too!

You're gonna look HOT!

Lori said...

I absolutely love the pink one. I wanted a pink one but everyone kept telling me that it dosn't show well on stage though. HMMM.

Oh and on the thing between the boobs, we had a girl in our posing class put her child's hair barette there for jewels and it looked just like the one you have pictured. Good idea.