Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Here we go

Well...I meet with Julie last night, it was 30 whirlwind minutes and when I left there I drove to McDonald's (no, not to eat), but to reflect on our meeting and to look over all the info. While on the surface it reminded me of BLF, it had several differences. I'm glad for a change though.

My diet and exercise are very aggressive. And I need to lose about 15%. I believe her goal was around 1.25% BF a week. So no cheat meals for awhile. But this is kinda a test to see how bad I want this! BFL done a great job of getting me ready, I just need to step it up.

In our meeting we did pics and measurements and all the fun that that entails... ha ha!

As I was working out today (which kicked my A**), I kept picturing myself on stage in the blinged out bikini!

No comments: